Whale BILGE PUMP GUSHER 10 BP3708
The Whale BP3708 Gusher 10 MK3 - Standard bilge pump has been around for decades and is recognized as a robust pump ideal for workboats, cruisers or offshore racing vessels. The epoxy coated anodised diecast aluminum alloy body assures long life, and a world wide supply of replacement parts means the Gusher 10 will never go out of date. Suitable as a primary bilge pump on boats equal to or greater than 12m (40ft) in accordance with ISO15083.
Designed for easy maintenance and instant access, high flow non-choke valves can pump 17 Gallons per minute at 70 strokes per minute. Materials: Marine Grade LM6 Aluminium alloy, epoxy coated, stainless steel, Nitrile and Neoprene TM • Maximum suction lift: 13.5 ft • Maximum discharge head: 13.5ft.
Series: Gusher 10
Flow Rate at 70 Strokes per Minute: 65 LPM (17 US GPM)
Flow Rate at 45 Strokes per Minute: 41 LPM (10.5 US GPM)
Inlet / Outlet: To suit 38mm (1-1/2") ID hose
Removable Handle: Yes
Flow Rate at Zero Head: Yes
Applications: Bilge or Waste Water
Maximum Suction Lift: 4 Meters (13.5 Feet)
Maximum Recommended Head: 4 Meters (13.5 Feet)
Height: Base: 60mm (2.4")
Width: Body: 204mm
Height: Pump Body: 200mm
Certification / Approvals: Suitable as a primary bilge pump on boats equal to or greater than 12m (40ft) in accordance with ISO150831
Warranty (Years): 5
- Self priming with a light and easy pump action.
- Up to 65 litres (17 US gals) per minute.
- Bulkhead, or on deck mounting.
- Large non-choke valves.
- Approved for use in lifeboats.
- Suitable for diesel transfer with Nitrile diaphragm (Service Kit AK3714).
- Designed for instant access and easy maintenance.
- Suitable for manual pump-out of effluent holding systems.
- Hose connections: 38mm (1-1/2in) Smooth bore hose connections.
- Weight: 5 lbs.