VICTRON BLUE SOLAR DUO PWM CHARGE CONTROLLERPWM charge controller from Victron.
Battery Voltage: 12/24 V with automatic system voltage detection
Rated Charge Current: 20A
Second Battery Output: Yes
Automatic Load Disconnect: N/A
Maximum Solar Voltage: 28V / 55V (1)
Self-Consumption: 4 mA
Protection: Battery reverse polarity (fuse)Output short circuit Over temperature
Operating Temp Range: -35 to +55°C (full load)
Humidity (non-condensing): Max 95%
Charge Voltage Absorption(2): 14.4V / 28,8V
Charge Voltage Float(2): 13.7V / 27,4V
Battery Temperature Sensor: Yes, internal sensor (remote sensor optional)
Temperature Compensation: -30mV/ºC / -60mV/ºC
Protection Class: IP20
Terminal Size: 6 mm² / AWG10
Dimensions (H x W x D): 76mm x 153mm x 37mm
Safety: IEC 62109-1
EMC: EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-3, ISO 7637-2
- Charges 2 separate batteries, for example the engine battery and the leisure battery.
- Programmable charge current ratio (standard setting: equal to both batteries).
- Charge voltage settings for 3 battery types (Gel, AGM, and Flooded).
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar panels and/or battery.
- Protected against current overload and short circuit.
- Internal temperature sensor and remote temperature sensor.
Own this product? Let us know what you think.