VALIANT FIR362 VENTUM 2 STOVE FAN
The new Ventum twin blade fan, specially designed for small stove tops and restricted spaces, packs a mighty punch; don’t be deceived by its diminutive size, sitting at just 174mm high. Despite its small stature, the airflow from the Ventum II is significantly higher than one might expect. This is due to the carefully developed lightweight blades which scoop great amounts of air propelling it forward through a narrower stream at a tremendous rate. A new easy start motor also means that the fan will start when the base temperature is as low as 45°C.
The innovative ultra-scoop twin propeller design boasts an advanced radiating fin specific for this model to generate maximum airflow. Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
All Valiant heat powered stove fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, mobile homes and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs in contemporary and traditional environments. Valiant offers 4 different heat powered fans, simply choose the model to suit your budget and style.
Height (including blade): 174mm
Width (including blade): 155mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 110mm
- Easy starting at 45°C (113°F)
- Maximum operating temperature 320°C (600°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80 - 250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant
- Compact design: only 174mm high to fit tight, restricted spaces
- Ultra low 45°C starting temperature – perfect for early starting
- Terrific air flow for a fan of this size – blows up to 550 feet/minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output