**Valiant FIR361 Premium IV 4-Blade Heat Powered Log Burner & Stove Fan
- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Ultra low starting temperature – as low as 50°C - perfect for the latest cool-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing at a huge rate of 420 feet a minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
The Premium 4 fan packs a mighty punch; don’t be deceived by its diminutive size, sitting at just 199mm high, our Premium 4 fan operates at a lower temperature and really blows hot air – FACT.
Our innovative Premium 4 Fan features a uniquely engineered design that boasts an advanced radiating fin to generate maximum airflow, with up to 70% more air flow than competitor products. Designed to start at a temperature as low as 50°C - when ambient temperature is around 10°C - the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
The Premium 4 is perfect for all stoves with a flat top and for convector type twin skinned and topped stoves.
All Valiant heat powered stove fans are ideal for use on wood burning stoves in homes, narrowboats, mobile homes and can also be used on kitchen ranges and hobs in contemporary and traditional environments. Valiant offers 4 different heat powered fans, simply choose the model to suit your budget and style.
Height (including blade): 199mm
Width (including blade): 180mm
Base plate width: 110mm
Base plate depth: 75mm
Total fan depth (approx.): 100mm
210 x 171 x 110mm
- Fast starting at 50°C (120°F)
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (640°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (175 – 480°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating
- 24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant