Truma Combi 4E Gas & Electric Blown Air & Water Heater
Combination heater with integrated heating elements
- With integrated heating elements for additional electrical mode
- Heats the vehicle and water very quickly
- Uses little energy
- Many installation options as it is extremely lightweight and compact
- The warm air from Combi 4 E is distributed optimally via four air outlets
- Gas, electrical and mixed modes are possible
More details about Truma Combi 4 E
Truma Combi 4 E combines all the benefits of Combi 4 with those of an electric heater. As opposed to Truma Combi 4, it also has integrated heating elements. This allows you to run the heater at camp sites with the 12V power supply unit without the vehicle battery. Combi 4 E uses very little electricity. The heater runs in gas mode for self-sufficient use, in electrical mode at the camp site and in mixed mode when outside temperatures are low. In summer, Truma Combi 4 E heats just the water without running the space heater.
Like all Combi models, Truma Combi 4 E also combines space and water heating in one appliance. The heater provides comfortable warmth in your vehicle in just a few minutes. It also heats the water that you need for showering, washing dishes or washing your hands. And the best thing about it: you only have to install one appliance in your caravan or motor home. This saves space and weight: as opposed to an S heater, there are no obstacles that you have to walk around in your vehicle.
- Digital CP plus iNet ready control panel: automatic climate control in combination with a Truma air conditioner
- FrostControl automatically empties the water tank in cold weather
How to operate the Combi heater
Switch on comfort with the central control panel for Truma Combi and the Truma air conditioner.
- Energy sources - Liquid gas (Propane/Butane) and electricity
- Operating pressure - 2.75 kPa
- Rated heat output (gas mode) - 3900 W
- Rated heat output (electrical mode) - 980 W / 1960 W
- Rated heat output (mixed mode) - 3900 W
- Fuel consumption - 130-260 g/h
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max. 6.5 A for short periods (average approx. 1.2 A)
- Power consumption (at 12 V): heating water container max. 0.4 A
- Power consumption (at 230 V) 4.1 A / 8.1 A
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets: max. 287 m³/h
- Water capacity - 10 litre
- Pump pressure - max 280 kPa
- System pressure - max 450 kPa
- Heating time from approx 15 °C to approx 60 °C - Boiler 23 minutes, Heater + Boiler 90 minutes
- Destination countries - Only approved for GB and IR
- Weight - 16.2 Kg
- Dimensions: Length 510 x Width 450 x Height 300 mm
- Installation dimensions, please see diagram below (minimum dimensions–additional space must be provided for the gas connection, water connections and drain valve (L x W x H) depending on the installation situation)
Truma Combi 4E Heater
Truma CP Plus digital control panel
Truma Combi JG assy pack
Truma Combi 6m data cable
Truma Combi exhaust cowl kit (available with Black or White cowl, please choose from options for Black or White cowl.)
Ducting and outlets for the heating side are all available as optional extras.
Truma CP Plus digital control panel included!
The Truma Combi 4E complete kit includes the Truma CP Plus digital control panel. The CP Plus control panel is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system enables control of your Combi 4E from your tablet or mobile phone via an app. Additionally, if you have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the control panel can automatically co-ordinate the heater and air conditioning unit to ensure your living space maintains a comfortable and controlled environment.
* To use the Truma iNet system with your Combi 4E you will need a Truma iNet Box (Please see related product).
TRUMA INET BOX for Truma Combi Heating & Air Con via Smart Phone or Tablet
Truma Combi 2E Gas & Electric Blown Air & Water Heater