A compact heater and a hot water boiler in one. The perfect solution for small and medium-sized vehicles.
At A Glance
2000 W rated thermal output
The most lightweight and compact combination heater available
Unrivalled low power consumption
Comes with FrostControl, the current-free safety/drain valve featuring frost monitoring, as standard
Optimum distribution of warm air through four warm air outlets
Short water heating time, but no need to cut your shower short - enjoy!
Durable stainless steel water tank
Complete with a new LCD control panel CP Plus
Combi 2 E: with integrated heating elements
- Energy sources - Liquid gas (Propane/Butane) and electricity
- Operating pressure - 2.75 kPa
- Rated heat output (gas mode) - 1950 W
- Rated heat output (electrical mode) - 980 W / 1960 W
- Rated heat output (mixed mode) - 3900 W
- Fuel consumption - 130 g/h
- Power consumption (at 12 V): operation of heater and water container: max. 6.5 A for short periods (average approx. 1.2 A)
- Power consumption (at 12 V): heating water container max. 0.4 A
- Power consumption (at 230 V) 4.1 A / 8.1 A
- Air flow rate (free blowing) with 4 warm air outlets: max. 287 m³/h
- Water capacity - 10 litre
- Pump pressure - max 280 kPa
- System pressure - max 450 kPa
- Heating time from approx 15 °C to approx 60 °C - Boiler 23 minutes, Heater + Boiler 90 minutes
- Destination countries - Only approved for GB and IR
- Weight - 16.2 Kg
- Dimensions: Length 510 x Width 450 x Height 300 mm
- Installation dimensions, please see diagram below (minimum dimensions–additional space must be provided for the gas connection, water connections and drain valve (L x W x H) depending on the installation situation)
Truma Combi 2 E Heater
Truma CP Plus digital control panel
Truma Combi JG assy pack
Truma Combi 6m data cable
Truma Combi exhaust cowl kit (available with Black or White cowl, please choose from options for Black or White cowl.)
Ducting and outlets for the heating side are all available as optional extras.
Truma CP Plus digital control panel included!
The Truma Combi 2E complete kit includes the Truma CP Plus digital control panel. The CP Plus control panel is also iNet ready*. The Truma iNet system enables control of your Combi 2E from your tablet or mobile phone via an app. Additionally, if you have a Truma air-conditioning unit installed, the control panel can automatically co-ordinate the heater and air conditioning unit to ensure your living space maintains a comfortable and controlled environment.
* To use the Truma iNet system with your Combi 2E you will need a Truma iNet Box (Please see related product).
TRUMA INET BOX for Truma Combi Heating & Air Con via Smart Phone or Tablet
Truma Combi 4E Gas & Electric Blown Air & Water Heater