Thule Omnistor 5200 Wall-Mounted Awning - Antracite
Thule Omnistor 5200 Awning for vans, caravans and motorhomes. The new standard for RV awnings. This antracite casing Omnistor 5200 features in 5 lengths from 2.62m to 4.52m with different canopy fabric colour in Mystic Grey. The 5200 is wall-mounted awning with a canopy projection starting from 2.00m to 2.50m.
The Thule Omnistor 5200 perfectly fits any vehicle type. Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs and is better integrated on the vehicle sides. The awning is up to 3% lighter than its predecessor and is available in 5 lengths from 2.62m to 4.52m with a maximum projection of 2.5m
Operated manually or with a motor
An optional 12 VDC motor with manual override allows you to operate awning lengths from 3.00m and more without any effort. The motor can easily be installed retrofit as an accessory on a manual Thule Omnistor 5200 awning (+ 1kg).
Perfect fabric tension
Sturdy spring arms with patented integrated tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric for increased wind resistance. The patented tension arms are standard integrated for awning lengths from 4.02m and more and are optional for a 3.02m or 3.52m awning length.
- Its design and look match the contemporary recreational vehicle designs and is better integrated on the vehicle sides
- Sturdy spring arms with patented tension arms ensure a perfectly tensioned awning fabric and increase the wind-resistance
- Projection up to 2.50 m to increase your personal space, protecting you from sun and rain
- Optional rail available which covers the gap under the awning. The rail has two functions: you can install a Thule tent or add a Thule LED Strip
- Vertically lowering system to unfold support legs without danger of damaging the vehicle
- User-friendly Quick Lock system for easy setting and adjustment of the support legs
- By setting the angle as you please, the awning can be opened and closed even when the sliding door of your van is open
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Front profile with drainage system to dispose of water and waste, and which makes it easy to clean
- A motor can be easily retrofit installed afterwards on a manual Thule Omnistor 5200 awning
- Available in different lengths, box (White, Anodised and Anthractie) and fabric colours.
- Quick release and lock system
- Manual operating system
- Rapid Gear
- Telescopic tension arms
- Side wall mounting
- Min-length: 1.90m
- Max projection: 2.50m
- Max length: 4.50m
- Thule QuickFit compatible
- Thule EasyLink compatible
- Installation in the caravan rail
- Flat adapter supplied as standard
- Additional support leg from 3.00m onwards
- Integrated anti-rattling solutions
- Patented roller tube for better fabric tension
All Thule Omnistor awnings are made of sturdy aluminium profiles that guarantee long lasting safety and reliability. All the awnings are tested under the toughest conditions to ensure they surpass current standard.
The Thule Omnistor 5200 cassette is available in White, Anodised and Anthractie. Please click the following pictures for different cassette finishes.
The top quality PVC fabric is printed on both sides and has a coating. This coating keeps the fabric colour fixed, watertight, washable and durable. Depending on your awning type, you can choose different patterns for your awning fabric.
The Thule Omnistor 5200 ANODISED Awning is available in 4 fabric colours: Blue Sky, Alaska Grey, Mystic Grey and Sapphire Blue.
*Please choose from Product Options for sizes.