This Thule Omnistor 4900 is available in Size Choices: 2.60 x 2.00m, 3.00 x 2.50m, 3.50 x 2.50m, 4.00 x 2.50m & 4.50 x 2.50m, with Fabric Colour Choices: Mystic Grey & Sapphire Blue and Cassette Colour Choices: White, Anodised & Antracite.
The lightweight awning - designed for side wall mounting for motorhomes, caravans and vans.
The Thule Omnistor 4900 awning is available in 5 lengths from 2.60m to 4.50m with a maximum projection of 2.50m. The awning cassette is available in Anodised, White and Anthracite with fabric colours in Mystic Grey or Sapphire Blue.
Lightness and stability
The awning is equipped with a small roller tube support which results in a huge weight reduction, while being stable and having an optimal fabric tension. Awning lengths 4.00m and 4.50m have a tension rafter supplied as standard.
The oval support legs are dropped vertically to reduce the risk of damaging the vehicle wall.
- Our engineers have invented an awning equipped with a small roller tube which enables a huge weight reduction, while increasing stability and optimizing fabric tension
- New design: oval support legs. Plus, they also have a new function: when dropped vertically the support legs reduce the risk of damaging your vehicle
- Fabric is composed of one single sheet and welded joints allow a perfectly waterproof and long-lasting awning
- The unique Thule cassette adjustment system means perfect closing of the awning even after years of usage
- Available in different lengths, box and fabric colours
- Quick release system
- Manual operating system
- Rapid Gear
- Telescopic tension arms
- Side wall mounting
- Min-length: 2.60m
- Max projection: 2.50m
- Max length: 4.5m
- Thule QuickFit compatible
- Thule EasyLink compatible
- Flat adapter supplied as standard
All Thule Omnistor awnings are made of sturdy aluminium profiles that guarantee long lasting safety and reliability. All the awnings are tested under the toughest conditions to ensure they surpass current standard.
Please click the following pictures for different cassettes.
The top quality PVC fabric is printed on both sides and has a coating. This coating keeps the fabric colour fixed, watertight, washable and durable. Depending on your awning type, you can choose different patterns for your awning fabric.
Download Instruction Manuals:
*Please choose from Product Options for different fabric colours and sizes.