Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this website. By entering and using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined in this policy. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by either email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01945 585931.
This website is owned and operated by Rainbow Conversions Ltd, trading as Grasshopper Leisure.
Rainbow Conversions Ltd
Registered company address: The Old School House, Dartford, Road, March, Cambs, PE15 8AE
Company Number: 04931418
VAT Number: 636978579
Grasshopper Leisure reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
These terms and conditions only cover the Grasshopper Leisure website. Any other websites which are linked to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Terms and conditions of sale:
1. All orders for parts or accessories must be paid for in full, prior to goods being dispatched.
2. All mail order goods are subject to our post and packaging charges.
3. All goods remain the property of Rainbow Conversions Ltd until paid for in full.
4. All goods are subject to availability of stock.
5. All prices shown include VAT unless otherwise stated.
6. Although we always attempt to meet quoted deadlines, we are unable to guarantee delivery/collection dates due to operational constraints.
7. Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the contents of our listings. However, the company cannot be held responsible for any errors that may occur.
8. Due to a constant effort to improve our range of products and our prices, we reserve the right to alter
specifications and prices without notice.
9. Upon placing an order, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
10. All Mail Order parcels must be checked for damages before signing for them. If Damage occurs please mark ‘DAMAGED’ on the carriers consignment note before accepting the goods. Failure to do this voids insurance claims against the carriers and we (Rainbow conversions ltd) will not be held responsible for damage to goods whilst in transit.
12. All damage, shortages or omissions must be reported to us within 3 working days.
14. These terms and conditions and details on our website are subject to change without prior notice.
15. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
16. If an order is placed with a delivery address that is not shown as available on our website, we will charge a fee to return the funds for the order.
The Contract Between Us
Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Grasshopper Leisure. Grasshopper Leisure must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed.
Once payment has been received we will confirm that your order has been received. This will be via an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. This confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Grasshopper Leisure’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
Grasshopper Leisure is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Intellectual Property Rights
Grasshopper Leisure own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Grasshopper Leisure website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We make no warranty that the Grasshopper Leisure website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error–free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Grasshopper Leisure website.
Safe and Secure Payment
Grasshopper Leisure accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Maestro, Delta, and Paypal. All product prices and delivery charges are shown in GBP (Great British Pound). Your payment card company will perform any currency conversion should it be necessary.
Upon receiving your order Grasshopper Leisure carries out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds in order to fulfil the transaction. No payment is debited from your card during this pre-authorisation check. Your card will only be charged upon dispatch of the items in your order.
Availability of Goods you Order
If Grasshopper Leisure has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by Grasshopper Leisure from your payment method will be re-credited to your account and Grasshopper Leisure will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Grasshopper Leisure will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
We endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stock is limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price can take a few hours to update.
We strongly recommend customers to check for damage on their parcels before signing for them. If the parcel is damaged, please mark ‘DAMAGED’ on the carrier’s consignment form before accepting the goods.
All damage, shortages or omissions must be reported to us within 3 working days. Failure to do this voids insurance claims against the carriers, and consequently we will not be held responsible for damage to goods whilst in transit.