Robens Green Cone 4 Tipi Tent
This versatile four-person tipi has great headroom and features an offset centre pole at the entrance by the large porch and inner. This pole lifts the outer from the ground to create a gap to aid air flow. Small corner poles are sewn into the inner to create a wall that adds extra useable space. To save weight, remove the inner and adjust the telescopic centre pole so the outer sits close to the ground – the perfect bivvy tent. Our rapid Clamcleat® guyline and buckle pegging point adjustment aid pitching and stability.
- Type of tent: Tipi
- Flysheet: HydroTex HD RS, 75D polyester 189T, Ripstop, Fire retardent, 100% polyester
- Taping: Taped seams
- Hydrostatic Head: 5000 mm
- Sleeps: 4
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 28-32 mm, telescopic
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, breathable, 100% polyester
- Floor Inner: 75D polyester Taffeta 210T, 10,000 mm, 100% polyester
- Colour: Green
- Pack size: 60 x 20 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg (3.2 kg without inner)
- Minimum weight: 4.4 kg
- Item number: 130253
- Telescopic pole extends to open ventilation gap between ground and outer when inner is used. Remove inner and shorten pole for enhanced low shelter performance.
- Offset centre pole differs to traditional designs and improves inner tent space and comfort.
- Can be pitched without inner as a tarp tent
- Luminous zip pulls
- Single centre pole for easy pitching
- Adjustable main pegging points feature sturdy alloy buckles
- Flysheet fabric repair patch included
Robens Wind Test: The determination of the performance of a Robens tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test we register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. At no point was any form of catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.