Outwell SCENIC ROAD 200 DRIVE AWAY AWNING TOURING
The practical Outwell Scenic Road 200 drive away awning is ideal for couples, day trips or for those needing a space to store equipment. Its smaller size and strong yet lightweight poles make it quick to pitch. A higher attachment point makes it easy to connect to your vehicle. The rainsafe entry canopy offers shade and shelter, and can be pulled in at the sides on smaller pitches.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs with attachment height of 180 cm-205 cm.
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely.
- Link Access Zone System with side doors for easy access.
- Front wall can be opened completely by a 4-slider zip for extra flexibility by opening the doors/front panel fully to create a verandah-style aspect with insect mesh screen.
- Fully detachable rear opening for easy access to vehicles; 4 zips offer flexible opening options.
- Front canopy with alloy pre-angled brow pole for shelter from rain and sun glare.
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements.
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points.
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility.
Type of Tent: One room tunnel tent
Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
Pitching Way: Flysheet first
Attachment Height: 180 - 205 cm
Beading: 7 mm
Roof Connection Length: 300 cm
Rooms: 1 living room
Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10000 mm hydrostatic head
Poles:Roof: Duratec fibreglass 11 mm
Legs: Steel poles 19 mm
Rain-safe door: Alloy pole 9.5 mm, 16/19 mm inside roof poles, 1 Steel pole 16 mm (for Link Access Zone)
Pack Size: 42 x 80 cm
Weight: 21.3 kg
Outwell Fleece Carpet Scenic Road 200SA