Outwell Rockland 5P Camping Tent (2021)
Sleeping five in two Ambassador Master Bedrooms, featuring Dark Inners and Quick & Quiet Inner Doors, the steel poles of the Outwell Power Stability System deliver stability and full headroom with steep walls to maximise internal space. The combination of Movable Front options, a toggle-up bathtub groundsheet in the deep canopy area and a side door offers flexible access. For convenient tent living in comfort, the Outwell HookTrack System, Cable Entry and Rear Ventilation System complement the light-filled interior.
- Type of tent: Four room tunnel tent
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 Pro, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 6000 mm
- Sleeps: 5
- Pole construction: Steel
- Poles: Steel poles 19 mm
- Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
- Floor Inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
- Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Colour: Navy Night
- Pack size: Flysheet: 75 x 39 x 39 cm, Poles: 73 x 20 x 15 cm
- Pack size flysheet: 75 x 39 x 39 cm
- Pack size poles: 73 x 20 x 15 cm
- Weight poles: 13 kg
- Weight: Flysheet: 21.6 kg, Poles: 13 kg
- Weight flysheet: 21.6 kg
- Item number: 111204
- Flexible vertical front wall features movable door panel for maximum exploitation of space
- Movable front door panel with mesh, four sliders and curtains
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Storm straps for enhanced stability
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Tent supplied in two bags for easier handling and weight distribution
Outtex 6000 Pro is a quality, super strong and durable 100 per cent polyester created for our more luxurious tent collections. Perfect for year-round camping, Outtex 6000 Pro is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 6,000mm hydrostatic head
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress
Outwell Wind Stabilizer System 9 uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
Outwell Power Stability System: Our rigid steel pole system that allows increased headroom and internal space inside the tent.
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
Curtains with a cleaver zip attachment system, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Special rear ventilation design with full variable adjustment providing tailored regulation and enhanced airflow
With a leading 230cm depth, Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer generous floor space and full standing height, combined with mains cable entry points for enhanced levels of convenience and comfort. Dark roof and wall panels with curtains over mesh vents
Magnetic strips sewn into the vertical seam of the inner doors allow quick and quiet bedroom entry and exit with the option of zips for a more secure closure when required
Dark roof and side panels reduce light entry into bedrooms to improve sleep quality. Perfect for early nights, lie-ins and to prevent waking at sun rise. Dark curtains over mesh vents further control light entry
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
Three colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
We are defining our tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - we know that this is not enough and with the advent of airbeds we have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance