Outwell DARLINGTON CRUISING DRIVE AWAY Awning
The Outwell Darlington drive-away awning is a one room tunnel tent design with a large living room, a deep front canopy for extra protection to the wide D-style front door and large rainproof roof vent. The side doors on the updated Link Access Zone System extends access.
Type Of Tent: One room Tunnel tent
Sleeps: 2 people
Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
Attachment Height: 180 - 220cm
Flysheet: Outtex® 3000 (100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams
Rooms: 1 living room
Poles: Duratec fibreglass 8.5/12.7mm, Steel pole 16 mm
Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
Pitching Way: Flysheet first
Pack Size: 35 x 80cm
- Link Access Zone System with sides door for easy access.
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely.
- Drive-away tent awning for motor homes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 180cm-220cm).
- Link Access Zone System uses a valance to close the gap between the ground and car (80-90cm).
- Large front canopy provides shelter from rain and sun.
- Spacious living area for eating and socializing.
- Large tinted windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors.
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements.
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines for convenience and fast pitching.
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility.