The Cross AIR TG is pitched at the rear of your campervan, allowing the living area of the van to flow smoothly into the awning. The innovative Weathershield 150D material ensures weight and pack size is kept to a minimum, while the sturdy Multi-Point Inflation Air Frame ensures a quick set-up and take-down.
- Awning Size: VW
- Roof Connection Height: 180cm to 210cm
- Dimensions: 270cm x 270cm + 150cm
- Height: 210cm to 240cm in the centre
- Pack size: 76cm x 35cm Ø
- Weight: 15.2kg
- Frame Type: 2 x Inflatable AirFrame Beams
- Flysheet: Weathershield® 68D Polyester
- Pitching time: 4mins
- Colour: Pearl Grey
- Quick set up and inflation with Kampa AirFrame Beams
- Adjustable connection tunnel designed to fit campervan Tailgates
- Weathershield™ 68D Polyester Fabric
- Poled porch shelter over front door
- Clip-in waterproof groundsheet
- Attachment points for Kampa SabreLink™ Flex Awning lights
- Large windows to maximise light with attached blinds
- Supplied with double action hand pump & pegs
Adjustable Tunnel webbing strap system to connect to Tailgate of VW Transporters or similar sized campervans.
Durable AIR Poles are inflated individually for the simplest set-up and take down.
Wet Weather Entrance
Provides sheltered access to the tent and prevents rain running in when you unzip the door.
Both side panels can be zipped out to reduce weight and to open the awning up veranda style.