Providing ample space for any outdoor event, the Coleman Event Dome XL 4.5m x 4.5m uses wide open sides to create a large covered area ideal for entertaining and relaxing.
- A large open event shelter from Coleman
- PU coated polyester flysheet - with taped seams
- Fibreglass poles - tough, lightweight and durable structure
- UV Guard™ - offers solar protection up to UPF 50
- WeatherTec™ system - dependable weather protection with a leak free exterior
- 4 x attached screen walls - can be stored in pockets when not in use
- 2 x shade walls - versatile shading walls that can be removed or relocated
- Fire retardant
- Carry bag
- Open space: 20.25m²
- Headroom: 2.28m (centre) 1.90m (sides)
- Pack size: 65 x 26 x 26cm
- Weight: 15.5kg
- Recommended activity - camping / garden use
WeatherTec™ -offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
WeatherTec™+ system – an assessment of our tent’s resistance to the elements
WeatherTec™+ is the Coleman assessment of how 'weather proof' we gauge our tents and shelters. There are many factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
One key area we examine is a tent's ability to repel water. A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric.
The areas of the tent rigorously assessed within WeatherTec™+ system include: fabrics, flysheet and ground sheet seams and zipper water tightness.
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™ protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV exposure.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.