Coleman Darwin 4 Plus Camping Tent (2020)
- Quick-pitch extended dome structure with ring and pin pole attachment.
- Strong, durable PE groundsheet.
- Large front porch with riser groundsheet.
- Large PVC windows with curtains in porch.
- Capacity: 4 Persons
- Rooms: 1
- Sleeping area: 5.5m²
- Living area: 2.3m²
- Total area: 7.8m²
- Set up: Inner first
- Structure: Dome
- Poles: Fibreglass
- Groundsheet: PE removable (living area), fully integrated (bedroom)
- Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated
- Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, No-see-um mesh
- Seams: Taped seams
- Polyester carry bag: Included
- Pack Size: 58 x 20 x 19cm
- Weight: 6.2kg
- Water column: 3000mm
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as waterproof).
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
UV Guard™ Sun Protection
Certified laboratory testing proves Coleman® UVGuard™ protection fabrics with an SPF50 provide excellent protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays. Proper use of sunscreen combined with shelters made with UVGuard™ protection fabric can go a long way in the battle against sunburn and UV exposure.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.