- Simple and quick to pitch; with fly first pitching you will be protected from the elements in no time
- Lightweight with a compact pack size, it will fit neatly in a backpack and won't weigh you down.
- Wedged tunnel construction
- Set up: Flysheet first
- Capacity: 2 person
- Flysheet fabric: Polyester, 3000mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Inner tent fabric: Breathable Polyester and no-see-um mesh
- Groundsheet: Polyester, 5000mm, PU coated, taped seams
- Poles: Aluminium 7001-T6
- Polyester carry bag type: Two way compression with wide opening
- Headroom: 77 cm
- Pack size: 48 x 18 x 15 cm
- Weight: 2.05 kg
WeatherTec™ -offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
WeatherTec™+ system – an assessment of our tent’s resistance to the elements
WeatherTec™+ is the Coleman assessment of how 'weather proof' we gauge our tents and shelters. There are many factors which influence the performance of tent in tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all times - whatever the weather.
One key area we examine is a tent's ability to repel water. A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any drops will show through the underside of the fabric.
The areas of the tent rigorously assessed within WeatherTec™+ system include: fabrics, flysheet and ground sheet seams and zipper water tightness.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good response to wind and storms.