A high-quality campervan window made up of a black powder-coated aluminium alloy frame and a darkened acrylic windowpane for privacy and UV protection.
The inner frame is constructed from a durable PVC and features a fibreglass mesh flyscreen and darkening blind, which are operated separately using a magnetic system. The stainless telescopic strut allows the window to be fixed at any position from 0 to 70 degrees. The window’s safety catches prevent it from being opened from the outside.
• Cut out (H x W): 500 x 350mm
• Fitting: Easy installation, adjustable 22-35mm
|Material||Aluminium alloy, acrylic and PVC|
|Cut Out||500 x 350mm|
- Fully E-mark certified secure
- Smooth operation
- Easy to fit
- Safety catches to prevent window being opened from outside
- Built-to-last materials
- Energy efficient thanks to thermal insulation
- High quality magnetic internal blind operating system