Sevylor Waterton™ inflatable kayak
The Waterton™ is nimble with responsive manoeuvrability yet offers excellent stability thanks to its broad shape.
Providing a more comfortable seating position, the kayak features HighRest™ seats with taller back support and an elevated base. The seats can be easily removed and repositioned, quickly allowing the kayak to be used by 1 person.
- Broad shape offering excellent stability
- Boston, Mini Boston and Mini -Double Lock valves for easy inflation and deflation
- Easy Inflation Manometer: check pressure easily during inflation
- Integrated spray decks with bungee cord at bow and stern
- HighRest™ seats, 2 fabric covered seats with a taller mesh back and base
- Heavy duty tarpaulin bottom with more surface area to prevent leakage
- Removable fin for excellent manoeuvrability
- Carry bag (100% Nylon)
- Weight: 13.1 kg
Feature-Highlights on one view
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin - to prevent leakageHeavy duty tarpaulin is remarkably robust, lightweight and water resistant material that protects the bottom of the kayak from abrasion and damage.
Sevy-Strong™ Tarpaulin is up to 18% thicker and has been generously extended well above the waterline, covering 28% more surface area of the kayak compared to competitor models.
Boston valveBoston valves for easy inflation: two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the bladder.
To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. A return flap will prevent leakage once the pump is removed.
To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. Inflation and deflation have never been so easy!