Propex Heatsource 2000 V1 Single vehicle kit
Propex Heatsource 2000 V1 Single Vehicle Kit
The Propex Heatsource Heater HS2000 is a fully automatic, thermostatically controlled blown air heating system as a source of heat totally independant of the engine. The Propex campervan heater comes with full easy to follow fitting instructions. If you enjoy all year use of your campervan the Propex Heatsource Heater is your best choice.
The Propex Heatsource 2000 is fuelled by Propane or Butane gas. Combustion is of the forced air type, using a fan to draw air from the outside. This is then passed into the combustion chamber, where it mixes with gas and is automatically ignited by a spark. Gas is switched electronically with a solenoid valve, the flow controlled by a jet and the spark supplied by a high voltage ignitor housed within the heater. Optional Digital timer available. Due to the design and efficiency of the stainless steel burner and heat exchanger, output is high, combustion is clean and all waste products are exhausted externally. Cabin air is usually re-circulated and drawn via the main fan, passed over the three surfaces of the heat exchanger and blown into the cabin through ducting and hot air outlets. Cabin air is totally sealed from exhaust gases. The unit is a room-sealed appliance and operates on propane or butane gas. Comprehensive installation kits supplied with each heater. Compact size high output heater. One of the quietest combustion heaters in production. Designed for reliable, maintenance free operation. Fast warm up time. Airflow sensing detects blocked or restricted flue pipes. Self-diagnostic fault finding with LED indication.
- Runs on clean burning propane or butane gas
- Quiet thermostatic operation
- Stainless steel burner and heat exchanger with clean combustion gives maintenance free durability
- Low electrical current consumption
- Compact and easy to install
- Fast warm-up time
- Reduces condensation
- High quality motor with ball race bearings
- Advanced micro-processor electronics
- Self diagnostic fault finding system
- Fully CE compliant and tested to the latest European standards
- Propex HS2000 Heater
- 1 metre of combustion inlet hose
- 750mm of stainless steel exhaust hose
- 1 metre of ducting
- Thermostat control
- Hose clips
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!